Technical expertise with our Solution Partner Pentia
We’re talking technical expertise with Jens Gustafsson and Fredrik Kervall who run Pentia in Sweden and at the same time welcome Pentia as a new Storm Solution Partner!
Tell us about your business
– Fredrik and I have worked together for a long time and when we got in touch with Pentia in Denmark, we thought they had a sound approach to digital consultancy. Sales, profit or expansion were not the main focus, but the customers and their return of investment in business value. Along with Pentia in Denmark we decided to jointly launch a Swedish business. Now we’re about 15 consultants in Sweden and about 120 in total, including Denmark.
– We are a value-driven company. Our values are fun, respect and responsibility and we work hard to bring them to life in our business every day. With us, you should have fun, create meaningful things and grow as a person, individual and consultant. This has lead to the result that we, among other things, have been appointed as “Europe’s most fun workplace” by Great Place To Work, which feels fantastic.
What are your main strengths as an agency?
– Technology, even though we now have a complete market offer. Throughout the process we can help our customers with Design, UX, Marketing Automation, business analysis and more to improve the technical solutions.
– Historically we’re known for our technical expertise. However, in recent years we have broadened our business, enabling us to be involved from the beginning and have a broader perspective than before.
Why did you decide to become a Storm Solution Partner?
– Storm Commerce was the natural choice when we were looking for an e-commerce platform together with a customer. Primarily because of the headless architecture and a clear focus on powerful functionality within product management, business logic and transactions. It fits our thoughts around a system architecture that works with micro-services where you build small parts of the large system architecture that are able to manage themselves, their workflows and their areas of responsibility. In that architecture, we think Storm Commerce is a perfect fit.
What are the main benefits of Storm Commerce from your point of view?
– Headless, as mentioned before, and the courtesy of the technicians at Storm Commerce as another. When you get in touch with people who are dedicated to their platform and think it’s fantastic, it’s great fun to work with them as a partner. As a result, Storm Commerce has well developed API:s and can be integrated with the other platforms we work with in a good way.
– I would also say that Storm Commerce has the advantage of having a personal contact, which simplifies communication. When you have a good direct contact with the people who work with the platform you build valuable relationships that facilitates the projects we’re working on.
What benefits does the collaboration bring to customers?
– Storm Commerce’s experience of customers with different challenges within implementation is an advantage. Often, Storm Commerce has encountered similar situations before and comes with ready-made solutions in their toolbox.